Dahua 5MP Mask Detection Network Dome Camera (built-in message alerting the person to the absence of a mask)
Face Mask Detection: The camera captures faces from video images and analyzes the image for the presence of a face mask, useful for maintaining entrance management policies. When the camera detects a person without a mask, the camera issues a built-in message alerting the person to the absence of a mask.
The Dahua 5 MP Active Alarm camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time face capture, people counting, and perimeter protection surveillance. The Active Alarm function responds automatically to triggered alarms using predefined responses. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Starlight+, True Wide Dynamic Range, and Smart Dual illuminators allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition and the IP67 and IK10 rating make the camera suitable for the harshest environments.
- 1/2.7-in. 5 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 5 MP (2592 x 1944) at 30 fps, 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- Enhanced Starlight Technology for Low-light Applications
- Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection with Active Alarm, Face Detection, People Counting, and Smart Motion Detection
- Face Mask Detection
- Built-in Microphone and Built-in Speaker
- ArcticPro Series Camera — Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Dual Illumination — IR and White Light
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)